GRIFFE Labels recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of the personal information of its customers and wishes to reassure them about the ways GRIFFE uses the information collected when orders are placed.
There are two types of information: personal and non-personal. This information is collected when customers do the following:
- Ask questions about the products and services offered by GRIFFE
- Participate in the company’s various activities and promotions
- Please note that it is also possible to communicate with the company via its website or any other method without disclosing personal or non-personal information.
Use of information
GRIFFE uses the information it collects in various ways:
- Use by customer service department
Manage promotional activities and discounts
- Inform customers of new products or services
- Evaluate and improve the technology used
- Evaluate and improve products and services offered
- The personal information provided by customers may include their name, city, province, e-mail address, and occupation.
Additional protective measures (credit cards)
Credit card transactions are carried out on a secure server. All credit card information is encoded and protected via the electronic data transfer protocol. This data is then transferred to your financial institution, where it is decoded. The small padlock symbol in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen indicates that transmitted data is secure.